In a beautiful part of Blairgowrie, this charming holiday home is full of character and enjoys a great location with a private walking track to the ocean beach at Bridgewater Bay just outside your gate.
The property has two bedrooms and a mezzanine and sleeps six guests with the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning. A very short walk will take you to the magical Bridgewater Bay and the famous St John’s Wood Road Rockpools.
A mixture of polished slate and timber flooring, high windows, and an abundance of natural light throughout create a relaxing environment, and sliding doors to the expansive deck from the master bedroom and main living area brings the outdoors in. This holiday home has a fully equipped kitchen, a main bedroom with queen size bed and built in robes, a second bedroom with queen size bed, and a mezzanine which sleeps two people in single beds.
Relax and enjoy the garden setting, backing on to the Ocean Reserve and enjoy morning and evening strolls along the shoreline.
• First Bedroom has sliding door to deck with Queen bed
• Second Bedroom with Queen bed
• Mezzanine with 2 Single beds
• Open plan living area with lounge and dining
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Laundry with washing machine
• Expansive decking with outdoor setting
• Undercover BBQ
• Foxtel (including Sports)
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Includes linen and towels
• Fully fenced private garden
• Car parking for four cars
• Plasma TV
• DVD player
• Digital radio
• Pet friendly (with restrictions)
• 3 minute walk to the beach at Bridgewater Bay
• 20 minute walk to Blairgowrie shops
• 10 minute drive to Peninsula Hot Springs
• 10 minute drive to Eagle Ridge Golf Course and Peppers Moonah Links, plus more!
• No parties or schoolies
• No pets allowed inside of house
Minimum stay over Christmas / New Year period is 7 nights
Minimum stay over January period is 3 nights
Minimum stay over Public Holiday period is 3 nights
Minimum stay over Schoolies period is 7 night